It was a very good evening for each Netflix and HBO on the 25th annual Critics’ Selection Awards gala, with the studios taking house trophies for motion pictures and exhibits like The Irishman, Marriage Story, When They See Us, Watchmen and Succession.
As soon as Upon A Time In Hollywood gained the ceremony’s largest film prize, greatest image, in addition to three extra awards: greatest supporting actor for Brad Pitt, greatest unique screenplay for Quentin Tarantino and greatest manufacturing design for Barbara Ling and Nancy Haigh.
On the TV aspect, Fleabag continued its awards dominance, successful greatest comedy collection, greatest actress in a comedy collection for Phoebe Waller-Bridge and greatest supporting actor in a comedy collection for Andrew Scott.
It is the most recent profitable awards outing for Fleabag, which gained greatest collection — musical or comedy on the Golden Globes final weekend, and nearly swept the Emmys again in September.
Along with greatest drama collection, Succession additionally gained greatest actor in a drama collection for Jeremy Sturdy. Succession additionally gained greatest drama collection on the Golden Globes final weekend.
Different large awards embrace a tie in the most effective director class between Sam Mendes (1917) and Bong Joon Ho (Parasite), greatest actor and actress for Joaquin Phoenix (Joker) and Renee Zellweger (Judy) and lead actor awards in TV for Regina King (Watchmen), Invoice Hader (Barry), Jharrel Jerome (When They See Us) and Michelle Williams (Fosse/Verdon). – Reuters
See the complete checklist of winners beneath.
- Greatest Image: As soon as Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Greatest Actor: Joaquin Phoenix. Joker
- Greatest Actress Renee Zellweger – Judy
- Greatest Supporting Actor: Brad Pitt, As soon as Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Greatest Supporting Actress: Laura Dern. Marriage Story
- Greatest Younger Actor/Actress: Roman Griffin Davis, Jojo Rabbit
- Greatest Appearing Ensemble: The Irishman
- Greatest Director: (Tied) Sam Mendes, 1917; Bong Joon Ho, Parasite
- Greatest Authentic Screenplay: As soon as Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Greatest Tailored Screenplay: Little Ladies
- Greatest Cinematography: 1917
- Greatest Manufacturing Design: As soon as Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Greatest Enhancing: 1917
- Greatest Costume Design: Dolemite Is My Title
- Greatest Hair And Make-up: Bombshell
- Greatest Visible Results: Avengers: Endgame
- Greatest Animated Function: Toy Story 4
- Greatest Motion Film: Avengers: Endgame
- Greatest Comedy: Dolemite Is My Title
- Greatest Sci-fi or Horror: Us
- Greatest Music: (Tied) Glasgow (No Place Like Residence), from Wild Rose; (I am Gonna) Love Me Once more, from Rocketman
- Greatest Rating: Joker
- Greatest Drama Collection: Succession
- Greatest Actor In A Drama Collection: Jeremy Sturdy, Succession
- Greatest Actress In A Drama Collection: Regina King, Watchmen
- Greatest Supporting Actor In A Drama Collection: Billy Crudup, The Morning Present
- Greatest Supporting Actress In A Drama Collection: Jean Sensible, Watchmen
- Greatest Comedy Collection: Fleabag
- Greatest Actor In A Comedy Collection: Invoice Hader – Barry
- Greatest Actress In A Comedy Collection: Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Fleabag
- Greatest Supporting Actor In A Comedy Collection: Andrew Scott, Fleabag
- Greatest Supporting Actress In A Comedy Collection: Alex Borstein, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Greatest Restricted Collection: When They See Us
- Greatest TV Film: El Camino: A Breaking Unhealthy Film
- Greatest Actor In A Restricted Collection Or Film Made For Tv: Jharrel Jerome, When They See Us
- Greatest Actress In A Restricted Collection Or Film Made For Tv: Michelle Williams, Fosse/Verdon
- Greatest Supporting Actor In A Restricted Collection Or Film Made For Tv: Stellan Skarsgard, Chernobyl
- Greatest Supporting Actress In A Restricted Collection Or Film Made For Tv: Toni Collette, Unbelievable
- Greatest Animated Collection: BoJack Horseman
- Greatest Speak Present: The Late Late Present with James Corden
- Greatest Comedy Particular: Reside in Entrance of a Studio Viewers: Norman Lear’s ‘All within the Household’ and ‘The Jeffersons